- iPhone’s Siri coming to cars later this year
- Sensoria are the high tech socks every runner would want
- New Google Drive Reatime API released for developers to build collaborative apps
- Best laptops for students for the year 2013 (list)
- Research finds that Apple iOS gadgets can be hacked using a modified charger
Many critics around the globe are doubtful about United Nations’ (UN) role to bring harmony among various countries of the world in many aspects.
Teampoison, a group like Hacktivists, has recently hacked UN’s agency’s website. The account details of more than 100 email IDs, posted on Pastebin website under Teampoison logo, belong to UNDP (United Nations Development Program) members.
and asked “United Nations, why didn’t you expect us?”
Teampoison has taken this measure after calling UN a “fraud” and acting to “facilitate the introduction of a New World Order”.
A spokesman from UNDP has said that an old server of 2007 is attacked by the group, and the accounts on that server are not active anymore.
Others compromised email accounts seem to belong to members of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the UK’s Office for National Statistics (ONS).
Teampoison has declared to join the infamous “Anonymous” in the next mission called “Operation Robin Hood”. And they are likely to attack the banks and other financial institutions.