- HTC One With 4.7-inch Display, UltraPixel Camera and Android Gets Official Announcement
- Google Glasses Pre-Orders opened to new users While Google Shows Us How It Feels
- Qualcomm to Dominate The Market This Summer With Snapdragon 800 and Snapdragon 600 Launch
- Fastest Five USB Flash Drives
- Medical Progress with Nanotechnology
Many critics around the globe are doubtful about United Nations’ (UN) role to bring harmony among various countries of the world in many aspects.
Teampoison, a group like Hacktivists, has recently hacked UN’s agency’s website. The account details of more than 100 email IDs, posted on Pastebin website under Teampoison logo, belong to UNDP (United Nations Development Program) members.
and asked “United Nations, why didn’t you expect us?”
Teampoison has taken this measure after calling UN a “fraud” and acting to “facilitate the introduction of a New World Order”.
A spokesman from UNDP has said that an old server of 2007 is attacked by the group, and the accounts on that server are not active anymore.
Others compromised email accounts seem to belong to members of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the UK’s Office for National Statistics (ONS).
Teampoison has declared to join the infamous “Anonymous” in the next mission called “Operation Robin Hood”. And they are likely to attack the banks and other financial institutions.